20071018

Round and round we go again.

You said go slow, and I fall a little.
For a moment I'd thought you wouldn't be there to pick me up.
I've really though I've lost you somewhere.
Days passed, you'd turned around.
But now... I seem to be the one whom has turned her back on you..?
I think we're going no where too..
What am I suppose to do with you?
Tell me...


Today. Work was great(: Chasing the producers for their synopses is really a dreaded thing to do. But oh well, left on the dot today!

Band practice was held in the audi and I think the chicken went insane, terribly insane.. I'm so pissed off with you. Goshhhh. Shut up! Won't you?! Fucktard. And your tone is worse than ever. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR EMBOUCHURE. Stop giving excuses you can't change your embouchure. If you can't, don't even think about playing!!! You're spoiling our intonnation and blending. Because of you, I had to go FLAT! What the hell. I'd wish you'd go back playing something else than the alto! AH! Kayyys. Random.

Back at the band room. OLIVIA, you're soooo sweet! You made me SCREAM! 'Cause..... She gave me a PATRICK(: Awwwwws. Hahahas. It's not fat and flat la! It's soooo cutee. So sweeeet of yoooou!! (x Thanks darling, and I hope your feet's better now. Why did you let your foot end up in the exact same fate as mine?! Lol, why did you let your foot suffer in agonyyyy. HAIYOOO. Silly, you really shouldn't have bought those shoes. They're really a hard pair to season. Trusttt me. Haiyo. Poor girl.

Anyway, everyone lost to me, 'cause I wna eat HEXING and they don't want to. So my whinnings, and grumblings, and stravation, and irritation won the war(: YAYS. BUT DAMN THEM. They didn't have the omelette rice I was so craving for. ZZZ. Random happenings at emo-playground, yo. Singing with Jerome and Olivia. Disturbing Seehua, Qinghui and Desmond anddd making Yanie and Nina laugh so hard. Isaaac, you're soooo funnnny. WAHAHA. It don't matter, 'cause I've got youuuuuuuuuuu(: BYE. What a super random post can. :/



Goodnight.. you. hmmm..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home